Board Member - Mike Husar
- Published: Tuesday, 12 October 2010 11:24
Employer info: Delphi Steering Systems, Saginaw, Michigan
Service dates: 1964 - 2003 38.5 years
Brief Work History
- Director – Manufacturing Systems (global)
- Site Manager – Steering Systems Saginaw Site (18,000 people, $4 billion annual sales)
- Director – Manufacturing Engineering (global)
- Plant Manager – Plant 6 in Saginaw (2,000 people, $2 billion annual sales)
Brief Volunteer History
- Board Member – DSRA
- Vestry Member – Several Churches, including current one
- Lay Reader – Several Churches, including current one
- Secretary/Treasurer – Christ Anglican Church, current
- President – Sonoran Crest Homeowners Association, current
- Strong communication, administration, coaching skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to follow-up and get things done in both corporate and volunteer environments
- Experienced as a team player in both corporate and volunteer environments
- Have all the basic required skills to be an effective Board member, and have demonstrated them in both for profit and volunteer organizations.
- Believer and implementer of transparency in operations, procedures and communications.
- Believe in volunteering time, expertise and experience for the benefit of the entire group.